Are you looking for psychology research experience?
Dr. Tim Curran is looking for research assistants to work in his EEG lab.
- Gain valuable research experience and be better prepared for grad school or medical school.
- Assist with running EEG experiments, as well as data entry and analysis.
- Research topics include visual perception, learning, and memory.
We are looking for someone who has
- An interest in Cognitive Psychology, Neuroscience or both
- Knowledge of psychology research methods
- General computer literacy
- Good organizational, communication, and people skills
- Attention to detail
- A responsible, dependable, and upbeat attitude