A not B - A Unified Explanation
1. In class we will compile the results from everybody's search on the A-not-B and object permanence literature.
2. In groups, you will:
a) identify which results are consistent with which theories by completing this table.
b) come up with a unified explanation that accounts for all (or most!) the results reviewed. If you cannot account for all, point out which ones your explanation does not cover.
- think critically about classic and contemporary issues of child development.
- understand research methods and interpret research findings.
- inferring consequences from data.
- integrating and evaluating information from multiple sources.