This guide walks you through the process of conducting a group ICA analysis on resting-state data using FSL's Melodic tool. Posted on 02/22/14.
The second part of the ICA guide uses an FSL utility, Dual Regression, to look at group/individual differences in the resting-state networks that were generated in Melodic. Posted 07/07/15.
A review of some ways to turn text format connectivity matrices into nice looking graphics that are easier to understand. Posted 09-23-14.
- R Studio - open source statistical analysis environment
- Byword - A simple OSX markdown editor. I use this to take notes and write my guides. Markdown syntax is simple to write but can be easily converted to other useful formats later (pdf, html).
- Mendeley - document management with a particular focus on academic PDFs
- Bootstrap - open source html and css framework for nice looking websites (used to create this site)
- Sublime Text - general programming environment w/ nice syntax highlighting