Prospective Undergraduates

Check out the new promotional video about the Psychology major

Information for high school and other students:

Information for transfer students:

Information about transferring courses, credit, and evaluation:

How to Declare the Major

  • If you are a First-Year Arts and Sciences student, contact your First Year Advisor
  • If you are a new CU transfer student who has not been through the New Student Welcome Experience, contact your Admissions Counselor
  • If you are a continuing CU student in a college other than Arts and Sciences, please visit the Intra-University Transfer website
  • If you are a continuing Arts and Sciences student, please visit the Academic Advising site to get started. Click on “Make an Appointment.” Once you’ve logged in, select “Add, Drop, Change Major/Minor (contact Certificate programs directly)” on the lower lefthand side.