On these pages, please find advising resources for the Department of Psychology and Neuroscience. For general inquiries, please call the PSYC and NRSC Advising Suite main phone, at 303-492-1234.
If you would like to make an advising appointment or check your advisor’s walk-in hours, please sign in to http://www.colorado.edu/advising/.
How to Declare (or Change) the Major
- If you are a First-Year Arts and Sciences student, contact your First Year Advisor
- If you are a new CU transfer student who has not been through the New Student Welcome Experience, contact your Admissions Counselor
- If you are a continuing CU student in a college other than Arts and Sciences, please visit the Intra-University Transfer website
- If you are a continuing Arts and Sciences student, please visit the Academic Advising site to get started. Click on “Make an Appointment.” Once you’ve logged in, select “Add, Drop, Change Major/Minor (contact Certificate programs directly)” on the lower lefthand side.
Prospective students (such as Transfer and High School students) should contact the CU Admissions Office with your questions.
For additional resources, be sure to visit the College of Arts and Sciences Academic Advising Center website, especially under the Current Undergraduates tab, where A&S students can:
- Make an appointment with their advisor
- View important dates and deadlines. (Also see the Registrar’s Academic Calendar: http://www.colorado.edu/registrar/calendars-schedules/academic-calendar)
- Find official college policies such as late add and late drop procedures
- Learn about transfer credit evaluation (see Courses/Credit section): http://www.colorado.edu/advising/resources-support
- Learn how to complete an Intra-University Transfer (IUT)
- Find additional student support services: http://advising.colorado.edu/students/current-students/links-to-resources
- Find useful petitions and forms: http://advising.colorado.edu/students/current-students/petitions-forms