The Department of Psychology and Neuroscience has two majors; psychology, and neuroscience. Note that the required courses for these distinct majors are different. The required courses are described in the CU-Boulder Arts & Sciences 2013–2014 academic year course catalog under Psychology and Neuroscience. For additional information about the neuroscience major, see the neuroscience program web page.
- Undergraduate Advising in the Department of Psychology and Neuroscience
Course and Degree information
- Honors Program in Psychology and Neuroscience
- Imogene Jacobs Scholarship information
- Undergraduate Certificate in Cognitive Science
- Undergraduate Certificate in Neuroscience
- Undergraduate Research Day