[pdp-discuss] x-axis control in graph log

Richard Jones dickjr at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 12:06:05 MDT 2006

Where do I point my 'shift-left-button'?  It didn't seem to do
anything anywhere, other than what a normal left-button click does.

In the textlog I see that my counter values are there, correctly
corresponding with the y-axis values I want to look at.  I'm pretty
sure I've got the right dialog (after right-clicking the top label on
the graph log that has the '-X-' next to it) since if I mess with the
max values it changes the range on the x-axis.

--
Richard Jones
dickjr at gmail.com