[pdp-discuss] PDP++ on Tiger

Randall C. O'Reilly oreilly at psych.colorado.edu
Wed May 4 11:11:21 MDT 2005

I haven't tried it -- hopefully it would still work if they want to preserve
backward compatibility with other apps..  as for dual processors, it uses MPI
for multi-processor jobs, so you'd have to compile a version with the mpi
library (e.g., mpich, with shared memory turned on) linked in.  The LINUXdmem
config makefile has an example of how to do this.

- Randy